en English

Tetanus Injection

Who do I see?

Minor Injuries/Treatment Room Nurse


If you require a tetanus injection due to a bite or other injury you can either attend your nearest Minor Injuries Unit, or call the practice (0141 561 6490) to arrange a referral to the Treatment Room in the Health Centre.

Further information about tetanus from NHS inform.